Ace Dental PlanWe understand it costs you an arm and a leg to get proper dental treatment without insurance. And apparently, there are many people who are in need of dental work immediately.
Getting the right dental treatment at the right time is important for overall health, confidence/self-esteem, and proper chewing.
That's why Dr. Paul Kim has created in-house dental savings plan named Ace Dental Plan for non-insurance patients.
With one affordable annual payment, you're eligible for the dream smile you've always wanted.
Annual Fee should be paid in advance
All treatment should be paid at time of service
- Full mouth X-rays
- 2 Exams
- 2 prophylaxis
- All other treatments are 20 % off
Plan Exclusions and Limitations
- Demonstration of non-compliance with recommended course of treatment
- Services which in the opinion of the attending dentist are neither necessary nor recommended for patient’s dental health
- Loss or theft of dentures or bridgework
- Services which cannot be performed because of general health, physical or psychological limitation of patients
- Services performed by a non-participating provider are not covered
- Not to be combined with any other dental coverage
- Services that are not performed in our facility
- Plan cannot be combined with any other dental discount or coverage
Contact For Details
Our Patients Love Us!
Dr. Kim and his assistant were extremely kind and caring during my 87 year old mother's appointment today. Most importantly Dr. Kim thoroughly went over her X-ray, and laid out her options along with his honest recommendation.
I was very pleased with the service. I have been going to Ace Dental since I left the Army. I like that each visit I leave with a bag-o-stuff that includes a new toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, and floss!
All staff are so friendly and made me confortable. I love this dentist. in fact, i have been gone 3 dentist but other dentist said add a lot of thing, so I ask the Dr, but he said I'm young, so I dont need that.
Dr. Kim and his assistant Paula are great. Very friendly and accommodating, they were able to get me into an appointment right away. I had surgery with Dr. Kim, and everything went as smoothly as it could.
Knowledgeable and friendly staff. Not sure how you do it but the dental billing/insurance process is painless. Always confident in the work being done on my teeth and clearly understand what procedures are being performed.
I had an old crown which was repeatedly leaking even though I had paid multiple visits to my old dentist in Auburn. I was kinda afraid that my tooth condition was getting worse and affect adjacent teeth. After moving down to Federal Way, I found Dr. Paul Kim, and I finally got my crown fixed! Thank you! Dr. Kim!